Do you want to:
- Become a pro at meal planning, batch cooking, making healthful food choices, and navigating a grocery store?
- Develop your culinary intuition and conquer the kitchen?
- Translate nutrition recommendations into meals on the dinner table?
- Create nutritious meals that are satisfying, packed with flavor, texture, and color, and make your body feel amazing?
- Understand how to eat seasonally and locally, healthfully on a budget, or for a specific health concern?
- Learn tricks and trips to make you more efficient, even graceful, in the kitchen?
- Stop worrying about what to make for dinner and pack for lunch?
Classes are personalized based on your goals and interests, but each session blends culinary training and nutrition knowledge.
With Carly's guidance you will cook delicious and nutritious meals from start to finish, learning about ingredient selection, cooking techniques, knife skills, flavor building, and the health benefits of foods on the menu.
Boost your confidence cooking health-supportive meals with an edible education.
PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES
Ready to turn your kitchen into a Wellness Kitchen? Know what you want to be eating, but not sure how to bring it all together into a meal on the dining table? Carly will guide you in the kitchen, spark your culinary inspiration, and feed your mind with practical nutrition knowledge.
GROUP COOKING CLASSES
Grab a group of your friends and we will prepare a vibrant, whole foods meal together. Great for birthdays, bachelorette parties, and corporate events.
KIDS COOKING CLASSES
The best way to get your kids excited about nutritious eating is to have them involved in the cooking process. Classes can be tailored to children of all ages and skill levels.
Bring Carly's Wellness Kitchen into your office, health center, or community space. Carly leads dynamic sessions that combine practical nutrition education, live-cooking demonstrations, food tastings, Q+A, and helpful handouts.
Carly teaches throughout the community. To find out about her latest classes and events, click here.